Serving Size: 4 Calories: 240
12 asparagus spears, woody ends removed
2 portobello mushroom caps
1 red bell pepper, halved, seeds and stem removed
1 Tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
4 large spinach or whole-wheat tortillas or wraps
2 cups arugula, baby spinach, or mixed baby greens
3⁄4 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
1. Preheat a grill.
2. Toss the asparagus, mushrooms, and bell pepper with the olive oil, plus a few pinches of salt and pepper.
3. Place on the hottest part of the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and tender.
4. The asparagus should take the least amount of time (about 5 minutes) and the peppers the most (about 10 minutes).
5. Alternatively, you can roast the vegetables in a 450°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
6 Slice the mushroom caps into thin strips. If possible, peel off the charred skin of the pepper and then slice.
7. Combine the vinegar, and garlic, and stir to combine thoroughly.
8. Heat the tortillas on the grill or in the microwave for 30 seconds.
9. Spread the balsamic down the middle of each tortilla, then top with the greens and cheese. Divide the grilled vegetables among the tortillas, then roll up tightly and slice each wrap in half.